Monday, July 29, 2013

Calling All Expecting Families!

I had an epiphany today.  I have been trying for quite sometime to figure out how I could use my skills not just for me but to help others.  Well, today the light bulb came on!  I was surfing facebook and a photographer that does amazing work in Oklahoma works with a crisis pregnancy outreach network and donates sessions to young ladies who choose adoption. 
 
It was like being shown the perfect path. 
 
But here is the hurdle I must climb first. I need to have a largely diverse portfolio before I can even approach the local crisis pregnancy centers to offer my services to those brave mommas who will be doing one of the scariest things in their life, raising a baby from an unexpected pregnancy.
 
Here is where you come in: I am offering my newborn sessions at $75 instead of the normal $100 while I build up my newborn portfolio.  Spread the word!  This is an amazing deal and it will only be around for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment